Keystone Foods General Utility in Albany, Kentucky
Albany KY General Utility – Albany, KY
The General Utility positions for Keystone Foods in Albany Kentucky is responsible for general tasks in the production area.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Handling product on a production line
• Packing bags of product, up to 40 pounds
• Handling boxes of product, up to 40 pounds
• Removing bones from product
• Work in various areas of the plant
• Required to pass drug screening and pass a criminal background check
• Must be able to stand, reach, handle, and/or feel continuously
• Must be able to walk, lift, carry, push, and/or pull frequently
• Must be able to work overhead, twist, climb stairs, balance, bend, and kneel
• Must be able to use knives and scissors
The description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.