Keystone Foods Gadsden AL General Utility in Gadsden, Alabama
Gadsden AL General Utility
The General Utility position for Keystone Foods Gadsden Alabama is responsible for any general tasks in various areas of the plant.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Handling product on a production line
• Packing bags of product, up to 40 pounds
• Handling boxes of product, up to 40 pounds
• Removing bones from product
• Pushing V-mags (totes/vats) of product
• Cleaning product off the floor
• Work in various areas of the plant including, but not limited to: receiving/offline, thaw room, raw production areas, and fully cooked production areas
• Must be able to stand, reach, handle, and/or feel continuously (67-100% of the time)
• Must be able to walk, lift, carry, push, and/or pull frequently (34-66% of the time)
• Must be able to work overhead, twist, climb ladders or stairs, balance, bend, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl occasionally (1-33% of the time)
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Interested individuals may send resumes to: email@example.com
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job Ref: 350-579