Keystone Foods Gadsden AL - Sanitation 3rd shift in Gadsden, Alabama
Gadsden AL - Sanitation 3rd shift
The Sanitation Operator position for Keystone Foods Gadsden Alabama is responsible for any general tasks in various areas of the plant.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Working safely, wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment, and following Lock Out/Tag Out procedure.
• Removing unused product from production line by hand.
• Using high pressure water hose to rinse and wash assigned areas.
• Applying approved chemicals to equipment, hand scrub, and rinse.
• Disassemble and assemble equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Working in various temperatures.
• Working in various areas of the plant including, but not limited to: receiving/offline, thaw room, raw production areas, and fully cooked production areas.
• Must be able to stand, reach, handle, and/or feel continuously (67-100% of the time)
• Must be able to walk, lift, carry, push, and/or pull frequently (34-66% of the time)
• Must be able to work overhead, twist, climb ladders or stairs, balance, bend, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl occasionally (1-33% of the time)
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Name: Keystone Foods
Description: Keystone Foods is a global food services company that supplies the world’s finest consumer brands with high-quality, fresh and frozen animal protein products including poultry, beef, fish and pork. We make some of consumers’ favorite foods including beef patties, chicken fillets and patties, nuggets, wings and more.
Instructions: Email Application To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref Code: 350-654
Job Ref: 350-654