Keystone Foods Jefferson WI - Production Team Member in Jefferson, Wisconsin
Jefferson WI - Production Team Member
Production Team Member
The Production Team Member position for LD Foods/Keystone Foods in Jefferson, Wisconsin is responsible for working in various production areas within the facility to assist in fish processing. The position will be located at our facility in Jefferson, Wisconsin and additional responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Working in various work stations throughout the production area which will include, but are not limited to: batter, breading, bagging, palletizing, and case packing
• Lifting, pushing, palletizing 50 lb. boxes throughout the day
• Adhereance to all safety requirements including preventing and reporting any unsafe acts or conditions, lock-out/tag-out procedures, and process safety related matters
• Ability to follow instructions as given by supervisor or team lead
Ideal candidates will have:
• Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
• Strong work history
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Ability to stand for several hours in wet and hot or cold environment
• Willingness to work around various chemicals
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work 10 hour days
• Ability to do basic math, calculate totals, percentages and/or may be required to operate computer if requested
• Previous manufacturing experience in the food industry is preferred but not required
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.