Keystone Foods Jefferson WI - Sanitation Team Member in Jefferson, Wisconsin
Jefferson WI - Sanitation Team Member
Sanitation Team Member
The Sanitation Team Member position for LD Foods/Keystone Foods in Jefferson, Wisconsin is responsible for cleaning equipment used in a fish processing facility by means of high pressure hoses, chemicals or other methods as assigned by supervision or required by FDA. The position will be located at our facility in Jefferson, Wisconsin and additional responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Work at various stations within the production area to thoroughly clean and sanitize the manufacturing equipment to meet FDA standards and startup time for production
• Ability to learn to disassemble and re-assemble basic mechanical equipment and systems
• Adhere to all safety requirements including: preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, lock-out/tag-out procedures, and process safety management related matters
• Work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
• Follow instructions as given by supervisor and/or team leader
Ideal candidates will have:
• Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
• Strong work history
• Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work in hot or cold, and wet environment
• Willingness to work around various chemicals
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to do simple math, calculate totals, percentages and/or may be required to operate computer if requested
• Ability to work third shift, four 10-hour shifts, overtime and/or additional hours or nights as needed, including but not limited to some weekends
• Sanitation experience in the food industry is preferred but not required
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.