Keystone Foods General Utility-Reidsville, NC in Reidsville, North Carolina
General Utility-Reidsville, NC
Reidsville NC General Utility – Reidsville, NC
The General Utility position for Keystone Foods – NC Division is responsible for any general tasks in various areas of the plant.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Handling product on a production line
• Packing bags of product, up to 50 pounds
• Handling boxes of product, up to 50 pounds
• Removing bones from product
• Pushing totes, vats, and/or lugs of product
• Cleaning product off the floor
• Work in various areas of the plant including, but not limited to: grinding, blending, forming, picking, and packing production areas
• Must be able to stand, reach, handle, and/or feel continuously (67-100% of the time)
• Must be able to walk, lift, carry, push, and/or pull frequently (34-66% of the time)
• Must be able to work overhead, twist, climb ladders or stairs, balance, bend, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl occasionally (1-33% of the time)
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job Ref: 400-579