Keystone Foods Maintenance Mechanic-NC in Reidsville, North Carolina
Reidsville NC Maintenance Mechanic – Reidsville, NC
The Maintenance Mechanic position for Keystone Foods – NC Division provides electro-mechanical expertise to the manufacturing facility in the areas of manufacturing equipment maintenance/repair and facility/utility maintenance and repair.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs manufacturing equipment, utilities, and facility.
• Analyzes all plant equipment for failures, design flaws, and operational issues.
• Determines specifications and requirements of spare parts and parts replacement.
• Maintains a high level of safety by following all requirements and processes pertaining to the BRC Program, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, refrigeration systems, and OSHA related programs.
• High school graduate or equivalent with technical school education in electrical, mechanical, or electronic maintenance or engineering.
• 2-5 years industrial maintenance experience with mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, PLC controls, and power transmission equipment.
• Forklift experience, HAZMAT, and sanitary welding experience a plus.
• Must be able to work a rotating day-off schedule; Saturday/Sunday work required.
This description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the job incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties and responsibilities of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Keystone Foods is a socially responsible, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job Ref: 400-302